Digital Kids Summit | September 26-27, 2017
Digital Kids Summit 2017 is a two-day, industry exclusive forum that brings together a diverse group of high level advisors to inspire, support and inform Digital Tech Innovators about the imminent future of kids’ digital play and learning.
Including Big Tech, EdTech, Big Toy, licensing professionals, inventors, developers, brand managers, content creators, VC’s, CEO’s, researchers and press.
Inspiring, creative professionals, including some of the biggest and most influential trail blazers in our industry.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES!
The International Delegation is a Partnership of Digital Kids Media & Fundamentally Children to support Digital Innovators through forging opportunities among International and US businesses in the kids’ connected space.
Be a part of the action at the Digital Kids Summit 2017.
The break you've been waiting for!
- Looking for your big break or invaluable feedback?
- Apply by July 21 to pitch your product to a panel of VC and Angel Investors at Summit 2017.
- Finalist will be notified by August 4th.
- Finalist will receive three (3), thirty-minute group preparation sessions in the weeks leading up to the Summit with Matt MacBeth, CEO and co-founder of pi lab and Edwin the Duck – and tech startup advisor/coach/mentor.
- Receive invaluable, constructive feedback from investors that have the potential to propel your business forward!
- Our panel of investors are ready to act! You could potentially land a critical business partner and or receive funding on the spot.
What to expect at Digital Kids Summit 2017?
Digital Kids Media annually hosts the two must attend forums for Digital Tech Innovators in the kids’ connected space. The content is focused on the future of our industry, the networking and connections made are unparalleled and the inspiration and knowledge acquired is what will positively impact you professionally and the future of your business.
Hear from some of the biggest and most influential trail blazers in our industry!
Please check back regularly for new speakers added.