Digital Kids Summit | September 26-27, 2017
Digital Kids Summit 2017 is an industry-exclusive, two-day educational and networking forum, featuring edtech leaders in play, learning and development, and a showcase of emerging technologies in connected devices.
Digital Kids Summit 2017 is ideal for connecting with edtech leaders, including Producers, Developers, Brand Managers, Content Creators, Researchers, Press, VCs and CEOs, who are creating ground-breaking products and inventing new engagement strategies.
Whether looking for inspiration, product development guidance, service support for launching a new product or practical advice for creating a sustained and profitable business, the Summit is a once a year must attend, industry-exclusive event.
- Meet with leaders across entertainment, digital and education sectors
- Strategies for success – from innovation to engagement to monetization
- Address the complexities impacting the digital kids’ market
- Tap into revenue opportunities
- Discuss global reach and cultural priorities
- Research insights on digital play patterns/consumption and marketing
- Explore the transformation of traditional education